Saturday 21 July 2012

A Quest into De Bono's Thinking Hats


De Bono's Hats are basically the different points of views that are used when looking into a discussion. There are six different hats represented by different colours.


Colour
Representing
Questions
Yellow
    

Positive points of view
Benefits:
What are the good points?
Why can this be successful?
Why is this a good thing?
Blue

The Process
The Process:
Where are we now?
What is the next step?
Where have we been?
What sort of thinking is needed?
White

Objective points of view
Information:
What information do I have?
What are the facts?
What information do I need?
What do I want to KNOW?
Black

Negative points of view
Judgement:
What is wrong with this?
Why will this not work?
Is this safe?
Can this be done?
Green

Creative points of view
Creativity:
What new ideas are possible with this?
What is my suggestion for success?
Can I create something new?
Red

Intuitive points of view
Feelings:
How do I feel about this?
What do I like about the idea?
What don't I like about
the idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment