Saturday 21 July 2012

A voyage into websites

Creating Websites is an easy task. I have made a couple in the past for my uni subjects as well as during high school for assignments. I believe that websites are a fun and exciting way to capture students’ attention and aid in their learning as they know and understand the internet. One of the websites I created during my time at uni was for SOSE and intended for a year 5 level class, investigating the aboriginal culture. Another website I created was for Technology and was aimed at a level 3 class who had to create a party hat for a party that they were throwing for the class as well as the parents. I used Google sites to create both of these websites because I know that google is a reliable tool and the lecturers would have been able to view all that I had created on these websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment