Tuesday 31 July 2012

Ahoy! Assessment Task 1

In a collaboratorive session with Gemma and Dale we completed Assessment task one; the online quizzes. This consisted of two quizzes that tested our knowledge on e-learning. In the first quiz I received 70%, with 3 questions wrong. In the second test I received 100% with none of the answers wrong. Gemma, Dale and I looked at each question together and discussed what the answer could be, listening to every point and idea. If we had not done this collaboratively, my results definately would not have been as good. 

1 comment:

  1. Tahlia, Isn't collaborative learning powerful stuff?
    Some would suggest that it is like cheating but I would imagine that you learned just as much, if not more, by discussing things with your peers and working to get the best result you could. But really I should ask you - so - do you think that you learned more, less or the same as you would have doing this on your own?

    ReplyDelete